Author: Dundee Fruit
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries (about 11 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an 8-inch square or other 2-quart baking dish melt butter.
- Into a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg and stir in sugar until combined well.
- Add milk and whisk batter until it is just combined.
- Pour batter into melted butter; do not stir.
- Pour berries into center of batter; do not stir.
- Bake cobbler in middle of oven 40 minutes, or until cake portion is golden and berries exude juices.
Recipe by Dundee Fruit Company at https://www.dundeefruit.com/987/recipes-desserts-blueberry-cobbler/