5-Layer Cherry Dessert Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ½ cup sweetened coconut
- Your choice of vanilla or chocolate wafer cookies for dippers
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 37.5 oz jar of Red Hills Tart Cherry Fruit Filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then add vanilla.
- Spread mixture evenly in 9” quiche pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies, then spread on a layer of the fruit filling. Garnish with cashews and coconut.
- Chill at least three hours.
- Serve with cookies for dipping.
Recipe by Dundee Fruit Company at https://www.dundeefruit.com/1026/recipes-desserts-5-layer-cherry-dessert-dip/