Recipes – Desserts: Red Hills Tart Cherry Pie
- 1 jar (37.5oz) Red Hills Tart Cherry Filling
- 9 inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a 9 inch pie pan, gently put bottom crust in pie pan. Pour in Red Hills Pie Filling. (for extra rich pies, put 4 this pats of butter on top of filling.)
- Put top crust over the top of the pie. Fold top crust under bottom crust on the edge. Seal edge by pinching crust between thumb and first finger. Cut f few slits in top of crust.
- Put pie pan on a cooking sheet (a good pie can drip when baking) and place in center of oven. Bake according to pastry recipe (usually 30-45 minutes) until golden brown.
- Cool and then serve.
Recipe by Dundee Fruit Company at https://www.dundeefruit.com/1017/recipes-desserts-red-hills-tart-cherry-pie/