Yellow Cake with Red Hills Blueberries in Light Syrup
Author: Dundee Fruit
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 29 oz. jar of Red Hills Blueberries in Light Syrup (can substitute other Red Hills Fresh Fruits)
- Follow directions on box for yellow cake mix.
- Pour ½ of batter into 9×12 greased baking dish.
- Bake in oven until just firm on top.
- Take out of oven and pour contents of Red Hills Blueberries in light syrup onto top of cake.
- Do not stir.
- Add remaining batter.
- Place in oven again and bake for the directed time on cake mix box.
- Your cake will be moist and delicious!
Recipe by Dundee Fruit Company at https://www.dundeefruit.com/1007/recipes-desserts-yellow-cake-with-red-hills-blueberries/